Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Calm and Serenity of Psycho

Day 4:

Hard to beleive that Peter Hansen, one of my closest friends and pledge brother who was known as "Psycho" in college because of the craziness he displayed on a daily basis is now a calm, serene, high school film teacher in Sonoma.  He lives in this cabin-like home, deep into the hills near a state park, with his cat Mush.  Gone are the wild nights and out-of-control days -- I guess that's what happens when you drink wine and go to fund-raising parties at amazing wineries. 


 

I may have mentioned that I am doing some work while I'm on the road, and Peter helped me edit a video for a brand we are pitching.  It was crazy to see the same guy who lived his life pretty well on the edge, managing state-of-the-art video equipment and editing software so masterfully.  We actually are putting the finished video into the intro of a presentation that I will be unable to attend because of my road trip.



Keep your fingers crossed that we win it, cuz I need to pay for this trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment