Sunday, May 5, 2013

Four As -- Anthony, Annette, Ava, Alexa

Day 2:

Today I drove up Highway 1 to enjoy the long beautiful drive to SF.  I meandered my way up the coast to Pismo Beach, which is a favorite destination of both my brothers Gary and Ruben.  When I got into town stopped for lunch at Splash cafe.  Though I am trying not to be driven by my watch I had promised my long-time friends Anthony and Annette Eros that I would make it to their house by 6 pm for a barbecue.  Thus, I opted out of the scenic route and high tailed it up the 101 passing through agriculture towns like Gonzalez, Salinas and of course the garlic capital of the world -- Gilroy!!  Nice smell!

Arrived at A&As and began consuming a couple of cold ones (you are going to be reading this a lot).  I've known Annette since college as she was my fraternity little sister.  I met Anthony through her but have actually collaborated with Anthony in the past, as he's a pretty successful Hispanic marketer.

After an awesome tri-tip dinner with their girls Ava and Alexa, we took a walk to downtown San Carlos to a local hotspot for a couple of nightcaps.  Awesome day with great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment